Friday, January 18, 2008

flickr is taking over my life; has this happened to anyone you know?


flickr is taking over my life. when i sleep, i dream about flickr. i think i am just so happy to have an outlet like that for my photos. i have been scanning a lot and shooting a bit. it is all so overwhelming & my husband thinks he needs to put me on some sort of a structured plan so that i still remember to eat and pay attention to him. thank you to everyone who has visited my flickr site. i am continuing to add photos, so please check back. i shot these horses today after being inspired by rachel's shots.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

jen, i'm loving the work. i really like the horse on the left... all that movement. it's looking great!

jen gotch said...

thanks, chris. that means a great deal to me. hope you are feeling better.

Hanna Ã…berg said...

that flickr-thing happened to me. I'm officially an addict.

(nice blog!)

jen gotch said...

thanks, hanna. i am supposed to limit my flickr use to 3 hours a day, but i cheat.

Paula Ford said...

I have a small list of blogs that I absolutely love. I try to keep the list as short as possible. Your blog is the latest addition. My employer thanks you. Oh, I'm an etsy-aholic, too.

Kerry Pitt-Hart said...

it took over mine about 2 months ago.

blah said...

YESS!! Me too ! I was flickring last night at about 9pm and I couldn't SLEEP till 1.30am because of it!!

Jiorji said...

i LOVE flickr!! if i don't post one day, i feel like i'm letting everyone down!! :'(

James Conneely said...

Shit, not another vice! I can't do it. I just discovered this whole blog business if I start flickr-ing too I'm doooomed.