Monday, March 3, 2008

he and she


I think my "finally," may have been a bit premature. I am still a bit sick, but I managed to have a wonderful weekend. My parents came in town to visit and help celebrate my brother's 30th birthday, and on Sunday, my brother and I dragged my poor Dad to the swap meet for several hours. I bought these cute dolls there, and took a bunch of polaroids. You can see them all here. I can't think of good names for them, so if you have any ideas, please let me know. Just not sure that "he" and "she" will stick.

7 comments:

Joetta M. said...

oh so cute. the images are great, they feel very dick and jane:)

Anonymous said...

Love these! I agree. Dick and Jane would be a nice fit.

Anonymous said...

Dick and Jane is cute, the first thing that came to my mind was Jack and Jill...

Anonymous said...

I love Dick and Jane, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this one

Anonymous said...

too funny - before seeing the comments i was thinking - dick and jane for sure!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, sorry i was just blog lurking, found you through elegantmusings and although you've probably already picked names for these guys, im actually a big fan of he and she... the other names are cute but also likely to be the names that slightly worrying carpet bag carrying ladies would call theirs...
and imagine talking about them when other ppl are around and they're just assuming you've got grammer thats occasionally off a bit...
"well we could put he on the other side of the chair instead..."
hehe i like it..