Friday, March 27, 2009

where does the time go?


where the heck does the time go? i didn't post all week. i'm sorry. i had all intentions of posting and then somehow . . .pouf . . . the time was gone. that, plus the fact that i am totally wedged. do you ever get that? when you are just wedged into a weird spot in your mind. i get it every now and again, and it ain't fun. it's not the worst, it's just weird. you know you should be happy and grateful and think positive, but you feel pessimism right there standing directly behind you and in front of you, simultaneously. scary, right? oh, pessimism, leave me, please leave me. i fought long and hard to conquer you years ago and most of the time you remain my prisoner, but then once in a while - - there you are, and i'm, well, wedged. so please, folks, just bear with me. i think it's just that building a small accessories empire and starting a photography career simultaneously may be tough. not to worry, cause i just happen to be really, really tough. so i will continue, and neither will happen as quickly as i would like (due in part to the fact that i am still addicted to facebook and blogs and bret michaels rock of love). but it will happen! ahhh, thanks for listening. i think i might be un-wedging myself right now.

oh, and i totally forgot to tell you about this and this (i'm in episode one). i actually forget a lot now. i didn't used to, but now i do. love me or leave me, i guess.

thanks for sticking with me.

ps. not sure if you can see the time this posted but it is really late for me. andrew and i have switched sleep schedules ala freaky friday. he's now tired at 10 and i am wide awake at midnight. i don't like it. the whole goal was to try to go to sleep at the same time. darn. hold on, i just got tired. ok, i am going to embrace it. quickly hit publish and then run into bed and hopefully drift off into dreamland. i apologize for not proofreading this post. forgive me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

this pic reminds me of stevie nicks.

Anonymous said...

you and me both. i have been a grumpy girl all week and yet i have SO much to be thankful for.

kristen said...

i think you have to be wedged now and again, it makes for the sweet truth of how great life is.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, just checked out your accessories line and your work is AMAZING. I'm totally recommending you to my girlfriend for her wedding. I know wedged. And just like Kristen said you'll appreciate the good times even more when you become "unwedged!"

Freya said...

im just feeling the same damn thing- weird and silly and im sad for no reason.

kerri said...

number one- you are awesome
number two- you are beautiful
number three- please refer to numbers one and two

Anonymous said...

haha you are funny. i hear you on the pessimism. trying to jump start an etsy store while working AND finishing college was a silly idea...but fun:)

Erin Gates said...

I am in the same place Jen- I have so much work and all this exciting press (photoshoot today) and I kind of want to get in bed and hide instead of be happy about it.
But we will march on and conquer it all! :)

Anonymous said...

there must be something funky happening in the stars. i have been feeling the same way. hope you feel unwedged soon! <3

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

glad your back posting... and i love the picture! we all go through times where we feel stuck, glad youre getting away from it. love your blog

belen said...

it's crazy to feel wedged, I felt that like most of my teenage years, but I have to agree with kristen, you just have to go through moments like that because well it molds you to be better and different...anyway don't want to get to deep...LOL
love your work

Estelle Hayes said...

I hope you are "unwedged" soon. I love your blog. Just discovered it and it is absolutely beautiful. And your accessories are stunning. Trying to figure out how I can wear one of those belts. So pretty, indeed.

angie said...

this picture is so awesome.

花蓮民宿 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.