Sunday, September 21, 2008

my new dress


this weekend i was struck with urge to buy dresses. lots and lots of dresses. well, six, actually. is that a lot? would you feel better if i told you they were only $12 a piece. it sure made andrew feel better when i told him. this is one of my favorites. oh yeah, and that news i was speaking of. i guess i shouldn't have said news, because news seems huge especially in the blog world. it usually means a big move or a baby or a new job. nothing like that here. i just wanted you to be the first to know that jamie and i started a blog for ban.do. it's called i heart ban.do and you can find it here. that's the news. is that anti-climactic? i hope not. we just thought it would be fun to let everyone come along for the ride. it has been really exciting thus far and i feel like if it wasn't for all of my blog friends and family this wouldn't have happened. so thank you, and please check it out and spread the word.

happy monday!

ps. i am taking a vacation from becoming a foodie, so as to prevent my head from exploding. rumor has it, that is a very messy situation.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo, looks like a light cloud

Lindsay said...

where did you find $12 dresses?

Rachel B. Design said...

You rock my face off.

Alex van Dorsten said...

cute dress and only $12!!...well done :)

Chris said...

If they're $12 dollars a piece, then don't even waste a minute feeling guilty. That's a real bargain! And I bet you're trying to decide which one to wear next :)

notebookdoodles said...

i am going over to the ban.do blog right now!

ps. cute dress!! and for cheap as well =) lucky you.

Darci said...

That is a beautiful dress.

Koko Hubara said...

I absolutely love your blog, the pictures and everything about it! I recently had a similar experience with dresses and made sure to document it :)

Koko

Teal Chic said...

Love that dress!!!!!!

Deniz said...

love that dress- and frankly it doesnt make me feel better to know you only spent 12$-
actually i thought lucky girl 6 dresses- i got this urge to buy dresses this week went out to look for one found two (mind you they are about ten time more expensive- ahm they are floor lengths ;)) and now cant make up my mind which one to buy- i want both!!!
so now im thinking about this you cant away really cheap enjoy them :D

Tiffany said...

Horray! I'll be sure to add the new blog to my favorites! :)

midiariointimo said...

so pretty i love this blog!

Anonymous said...

One thing I greatly miss about USA is the chance of finding incredibly cute 12 dollar dresses, that one of yours is dreamy