Tuesday, April 21, 2009

half birthday and napkin sculptures.


please accept these digital photos of napkins. i took some polaroids, but my computer is insisting that there is no scanner installed. well there is. i can see it. i have followed the plug from the scanner, under the desk, over a bunch of cables (many of which belong to amplifiers and other things that make a lot of noise, hurt my ears and make me cry) and directly into the computer. but alas, i am tired, weak, so i will surrender. oh, and yesterday was my half birthday (silly, i know, but important to me cause it's like a birthday but your not getting a year older). it didn't go as planned. it was a stressful,recession fueled day. i solved it by taking myself to the movies to see this. please don't tell anyone, as i think i am too old and too cool to go to this movie - - alone. well, i did and i ate a kids pack and even laughed a little, and now i've told you. great. my cover is blown.

enjoy the napkins. a few more in this set.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

siema, have you made it yourself? (siema is hello for polish;)

Unknown said...

ps. happy half bithday :)

chelsea said...

happy half birthday! several of my girly friends just went to see that movie. they are all intelligent, professional, cool girls- all over 34. so, don't feel bad, k?

Unknown said...

Your napkins are lovely. And happy half birthday! Oh and at least the movie wasn't Hannah Montana! hehe

Anonymous said...

hey i love ur blog and ur pic. great shots! and i wanted to put ur link in my photo blog,is that ok? let me know.. and check mine ;)

Femstar2000 said...

My mum and sister saw it and they said it was great. Nothing to be ashamed of. Happy belated half birthday. Crap that was a long birthday wish haha

Annie Crowninshield said...

saw it. yep. opening weekend. i did go with an 11 yr old but I think i liked it more..... :)

Mary said...

it's so fantastic that you went to see that movie by yourself. I may do the same :)

Dina said...

I saw this movie too... (I'm 46 and sighing deeply), happily married with two daughters (who I took to see the movie). And now, I'm embarrassed to say that I might have a crush on Zac Efron.

Melanie said...

beautiful..as per usual!

cassandra said...

my half birthday was yesterday!! and a fantastic one it was.. love it :)

Beth Ruby said...

Nice napkins and photographs as usual ;)

My friends went to go and see 17 again aswell and they said they were suprised at how good it was!

Happy half birthday!

(My friends laugh at me because I remember mine too- the 15th of November!)