Thursday, February 28, 2008

really?


yes, really. i am still sick. definitely better than before, but not as "better" as i would like to be. i never realized how much the flu can impair your creativity. plus, now that polaroid film is so precious, i don't want to waste it. i plan to wake up feeling great tomorrow. please, please let me wake up and feel great tomorrow. here is a shot i took before my creative juices stopped flowing. thought it would be cool in a kitchen or dining room. little ghosts.

8 comments:

Amanda Mae said...

Came across your blog... I love it. Keep taking photos, and I hope your feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are still under the weather. I just learned of an intriguing remedy. As I am sick as well, I am trying to decide if I am brave enough to try it. Chop and boil one lemon, one grapefruit and one onion. Ideally, they should simmer for at least one hour. Drink the broth. It’s weird enough that it might totally work. I love love love the cutlery ghosts!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

fabulous. how do you manage to take such killer shots with a polaroid! You WILL feel better tomorrow, you WILL feel better tomorrow, you WILL feel better... x

Anonymous said...

"little ghosts". hahahahahaha. Cute.

blah said...

Its beautiful

blah said...

Smoke and ochre - that flu remedy sound horrendous and potent I think any flu would be scared of the thought of it!!

Janelle said...

Sorry you've had such a rough bout with the flu!

That photo is lovely. How do you get so much out of all white?