Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fairy Tales


This is for the April Photo Trade here (another one of Jen's creations - I like Jen. I like her a lot!). Sign up now for May if you are interested, and you should be interested. I'm interested. It's interesting. April's theme was fairy tales. I was totally stumped. Then I decided rather than portray and existing fairy tale, I would create my own. These are the ingredients.

Oh. I totally forgot to thank Joy for mentioning me and my new site on her blog. She mentioned in her post that she had decided to jump on the Jen Gotch bandwagon. A bandwagon. How exciting. I told her I had no idea there was a bandwagon. Why didn't anyone tell me. How fun. Thanks, Joy.

5 comments:

Izabela said...

Nice... keep on doing like that... Chek my place out... Kissez... :)

Anonymous said...

Beauitful picture! It might sound odd, but my favourite piece is the pink thread on the wooden spool. You just don't see very many wooden spools of thread anymore!

LeS said...

now i can keep my fingers crossed that you got my name for the swap - because - dang, this is beautiful.

heather smith jones said...

your fairy tale is lovely and has a very happy ending.
i just signed up for may, hooray!

JLC Studio said...

Beautiful pictures...and you're too funny!!