Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Next on the List


Before I go any further I have to thank you so much for all of your kind words. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. You didn't hate it. What a relief. I will definitely make the text darker. I really wanted it to be faint, but apparently if you make the text faint, people can't read it, and isn't that what text is for in the first place?, for people to read. I might ask you to check it again in a few days and let me know if it is better, plus I have a few more pages I want to add as well.

Next on the list . . . Tabletop Props. I've been getting the barn in order, but as most projects I get myself into, it is a lot more involved than I thought. Luckily I have Andrew and my brother to help me out. I hope to have it up and running (including the website) by next Friday. We'll see. For now I thought you might like a sneak peek. Hope you like it.

Thank you, again.
Jen

10 comments:

Susannah Conway said...

Jen, your new website, and of course your beautiful photography, is just so incredibly inspiring - thank you for sharing it with us :-)

Mrs.French said...

I looooove your site! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

this shot is beaoooootiful. love love love your work.

Anonymous said...

Your new site is dreamy! Tabletop Props looks fantastic so far. Good luck with your new endeavors.

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Hello,

I don't know that I have ever introduced to myself. My name is Kimberly and I really appreciate your work. You have such a creative eye.

Anyhow, I am a freelance photographer and am going to buy myself a Polaroid camera - been meaning to buy one for a while now. Might you have any suggestions on recommended models?

Heather Taylor said...

this is such a gorgeous picture! love the soft colors.

Debi van Zyl said...

the work is stunning. your new site will be amazing no doubt. what a nice leap you're taking!

Anonymous said...

It's a pleasure ;-)

Anonymous said...

this is one of my favourite shots. i just want to get my hands on all these props and start playing!