Monday, April 14, 2008

I'd rather be road tripping


Today is not an awful day. Not at all. The weather is a bit milder (it was in the 90's this weekend -yuck) and so far the morning has gone well, but really, I'd rather be road tripping. Aren't they the best? I just love the way it feels on the open road. And it's an easy way to get fantastic photos. This polaroid was taken on a cross country road trip that I took with my friend Bobbi, which paved the way for a very similar trip Andrew and I took for our honeymoon. We might get to go on a short road trip to Vegas next week for work. I'll keep you posted. For now we can all just dream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was hot here too and I am so not a hot weather girl. This is lovely - a perfect Monday escape.

amy korngiebel said...

LOVE this photo.

Anonymous said...

awesome shot!

Anonymous said...

I envy you....i envy the motion loaded pics you take!