Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Quick Hello


Hello (said quickly). Thank you so much for all of the half birthday and full anniversary wishes. Vegas was so fun. We got upgraded to a suite at the Hard Rock, drank champagne and ate chocolate covered strawberries (Andrew's parents had it waiting in our suite), gambled for hours and didn't lose a dime (didn't win a dime, either, but we felt very lucky - - plus drinks are free while you gamble) and we renewed our vows (at the drive thru wedding chapel). More photos here. Off to Paris tonight. I will do my best to post while I'm there (I know, I already said that. I really want to. We'll just have to see how it goes). If not, I'll be back on May 3rd with lots and lots of photos.

PS. I took this polaroid right before we left for the renewal. I made a special renewal headbandy thing, and Andrew was kind enough to let me wear it all day and all night. I'm considering just wearing it every day for the rest of my life. Is that bad?

9 comments:

heather smith jones said...

Wow Jen, everything you're doing sounds so fabulous and fun! Your headband is lovely, wear it all you want! I hope you can post from Paris, have a great trip!

sösdöasdöaäsd said...

The photo and the hairband is amazing. You look wonderful with it, so why not wearing it erveryday? ^^

Anonymous said...

wow...those are beautiful "wedding" shots. what was the name of your photographer? (;

congrats on the 3year mark...have a wonderful time in paris.

Orange Pattern said...

Too cute. Yes, wear your headband...

Anonymous said...

Awww. So sweet. Your wedding photos are really lovely. Happy anniversary and bon voyage!

Oh, and I love the headband. Perhaps it will show up in Paris, non?

jen said...

have a great time in paris! i can't wait to see the pictures. you look so beautiful here. i saw a dress recently and it really made me think of you. isn't that funny. i'll have to see if it's online and send you the link.
xo

Anonymous said...

love that photo of you..and that headband is just perfect!

jordan said...

You are so pretty. Can I come to Paris with you?

amy korngiebel said...

these are spectacular and utterly romantic! they really evoke the glory days of vegas.