Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hooray!


I got to sleep in today. My first day off in 17 days. Now I have to start working on this and finishing this . . . among other things. It would also be really nice to be able to see the floor in our bedroom again. I think it's white. I can't remember. It's been covered in laundry for a long, long time. Yesterday it took me half an hour to locate one of my pink converse high tops. Sadly it had become separated from it's mate and lost amongst the rubble of dirty socks, towels and rock concert t-shirts (those belong to Andrew).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tabletop props, look great. Can't wait to see more.

Decor Fellow: James Saavedra said...

I agree...love the table props! I use bronze flatware myself so maybe I am biased:)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen,
I love that you are involved with a project that orginates from my hometown.