Monday, June 23, 2008

Old Friends


New friends are fantastic, but there is something about old friends that is very special. I dug this out of the old box of fun. Bridget and Cindy. Two old friends. I wonder where they are now? I also wonder where those awesome pom poms are. I would love to pimp my tap shoes with a pair. I'm still in Florida enjoying the sunshine and the rain, and the big screen tv, and the air conditioning, the free meals . . . the list goes on. I spent the weekend in St. Petersburg, Florida with some other old friends (they aren't actually old, but our friendship is) as we celebrated our friend JC's (and her new husband, Greg) wedding. I wish we had more time together, because they are the lovliest bunch of girls. I miss you guys. Thanks for all of your support. Ok. I'm off to take some polaroids. See you soon.

4 comments:

laura said...

Cute photo! I believe I also had the same or a similar picnic basket! Check it out!

p.s. Hi! I've been stalking your blog for about a month and I love your photos and stories. :)

Anonymous said...

Old friends are great! My best friend and I have known each other since we were about 11! She's back home and I'm miles away. I miss her!

Claire et Laura said...

Hi there !
There is a new vintage shop online,
come and see

www.claireetlaura.blogspot.com

claire et laura x

Sweetest Petula said...

Oh my goodness....I completely forgot about those shoe pom pom things. I had like 5 different colors. Let's try bringing them back!