Monday, July 14, 2008

Help, please!


I know, I know. He is just too cute. I wish he were mine, but he belongs to one of my best friends, Megan (and I guess her husband, Ryan had something to do with it, too). Actually if I could be promised a little boy like this one, I would have a baby tomorrow (well not tomorrow, but maybe 9 months from tomorrow). But I digress. I am actually writing to you for some help. I am really excited to be contributing to the fall issue of Small Magazine, and I am looking for designers to loan me some products to feature for the shoot. I am primarily looking for kids fall/winter accessories (Belts, shoes, hats, glasses, gloves, mittens, scarfs, leg warmers, etc). I think it would be a fantastic way for independent designers to get their product out. So if you have a blog and would be willing to do a post on it, or if you know a small designer that fits the bill or if you are a small designer that fits the bill, let me know. I can be contacted by email at hello@jengotch.com. Let's talk!

Oh, and I received my copies of For the Love of Light today. Jen did an amazing putting it together. So if you haven't already -- go get you one!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...have you thought about contacting some of the designers on www.Etsy.com???

loveology said...

Ooh such a cutie! <3
I am really ecited and looking forward to the end of september, when my sister gets her first baby! I am already looking forward to cuddle him 24 hours a day and to buy all kind of sweet things for him!

If you want me too, i can make a post on my blog to help you collecting stuff for your contribution for the mag you talked about. Just let me know.

I also send you an email with some questions.

NO! I am not a stalker.. ;)

notebookdoodles said...

i'm still waiting for my book to arrive!! i can't believe i nearly forgot about it..!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. Scrambles loves Auntie Jen and Uncle Andrew.

Jennifer said...

I could whip you up some sweet shirts or onesies if you like...or some really cool organic herringbone pants I used to sell in etsy. I am totally not kidding. Just let me know and I will put together an outfit.

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

i.love.yourprettypictures.

can you make your own book? i bought for the love of light because of you.

Joanna Goddard said...

he is sooooo cute!

Stacy said...

how exciting.

Laurel said...

wouldn't it be so sad if polaroid just said that they weren't going to make film anymore just to get sales up, and soon they announced that they really were going to continue? it would be nice at the same time.

liz song mandell said...

just adorable..

Anonymous said...

I hope it is not too late for a suggestion. I provided some items for last years Small Magazine fall/winter issue. Along with some items that I made I included some fantastic vintage items. If you have the time I suggest you go to a local Goodwill and search the racks for some vintage pieces. I am always amazed at what I find. Be sure to carve out at least a couple of hours for searching. If there are two Goodwill shops in driving distance -- go to both. It will be worth it. If there is a sale you might be able to get items for like a dollar a piece. Good luck.
~recovergirl