Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost in the Shuffle


Hi. I'm still here. Just been kind of a weird few days. And that damn scanner of mine is still on the fritz. Not happy. I tend to be a big believer in everything happens for a reason, so I'm guessing when the time is right, it will be resolved. In the meantime, this is on hold, which makes me sad. Soon. On another note. I always kind of liked this shot, but it's one of those that just got lost in the shuffle. I guess that's bound to happen when you have thousands of polaroids. What do you think? Jewelry can be like candy, right?

Check out this new blog.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The whole making of a website is never as easy as one thinks. It's almost painful, but it will so be worth it Jen, I promise. And I can't wait for your prints to be for sale.

GloamingDesigns said...

candy! that's exactly what i thought before i even read what you wrote. i think this is wonderful. it is a still life with so much movement (go figure).

(my mother often buys jewelry on the premise that 'it looks like candy')

Marta said...

Hi. I love this place but the ticking clock and mercilessly current date on the right always strike me whenever I stop by. Elapsing time somehow doesn't seem right where Your polaroids create the heavenly reality.
Plus the plastic maroon thing on the photo looks like en eggshell that we dye before Easter. Which is to say that I like it. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link Jen! - hope we can talk about your ideas again soon.

Katrina said...

totally wonderful shot. that white space is just delightful.

Unknown said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it. Your Polaroids are amazing. One little question: how many of them do you know have? Your collection must be huge!