Wednesday, January 27, 2010

dear universe


you have two choices above as to where i would like to be teletransported today. i felt like giving you options might make it easier on you. also, while your at it. can you shave 15 pounds off of my body so i might look totally awesome in my bikini. oh, and if you wouldn't mind wiping my memory clean of all of the things that i am supposed to do today, all of the things i was supposed to do yesterday and all of the things that i know i am going to have to do tomorrow? that would make it a lot easier for me to relax and as you can see by the photos, these are very relaxing places. i think that's all. oh, and could you be sure that they have a drink with a cute little umbrella waiting for me and cheese . . . lots and lots of cheese.

thanks.

9 comments:

Amanda Waltman - Art of Subtlety Photography said...

i <3 this dyptic (or however it's spelled). it puts a huge smile on my face. can i come with you if i promise to bring cheese? :)

the purcells said...

I'll take a warm weekend at the Parker right about now please! Although the cheese & wine we just had for dinner instead of me doing a yoga DVD, isn't helping that bikini look any better!

sarah said...

Just found your blog--it's great! I will definitely keep checking!

Sarah
www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

Damedelotus said...

cheese on the beach what an amazing ideam but it‘s not helping with the bikini

pictures are just like a dream

Damedelotus said...

cheese on the beach what an amazing ideam but it‘s not helping with the bikini

pictures are just like a dream

deb Mc Lean said...

You have a lovely playful way with words as well as picture .

LOVE IT !

Zane Wooder said...

Wouldn't it be cool if you could actually teleport.

-Zane of ontario honey

Jona said...

I just want to get teleport to a place where I don't have to work day and night to complete the dissertation. I just want some time for myself of comfort and relaxation and I am really looking forward to buy dissertation online services.

logo design and branding company said...

Such precisely written and explained! I love the idea behind your concept as many people fail to represent the main aim behind their whole story. So I appreciate it and I connect to every word. Looking forward to more words from your side. Cheers!